Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:32:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

Thanks, Sebastian, but couldn't do it work... Can you help me following wiki instructions. Maybe something is missing in wiki, as I followed everything here: http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/ConfigurePostgreSQL

1. I created gmadm as described.
2. My pg_hba.conf and pg_ident.conf (attachments). Values are separated by 1 tab.
3. su gmadm. If i try createdb gnumed_v2 ->
createdb: no se pudo conectar a la base de datos template1: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "[local]", user "gmadm", database "template1", SSL off

...which is strange, as gmadm is in pg_ident.conf an postgres- and gm-dbo alikes  ... and in pg_hba.conf template1 is allowed from both -alikes groups ...

Thanks a lot and best regards,
carlos

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com