Re: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:30:56 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks!! Bootstrapped now (as you said, Sebastian with a very basic configuration) ... there was a strange problem in my installation, it worked after I recreated gm-dbo user from previous installations ... well ... happy anyway to see GNUMeds so missed login screen all this time! ;)

Keep the great work all of you!
Best regards,
Carlos

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.