[Gnumed-devel] Status of OSHCA and openhealth.com

From: Kevin
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Status of OSHCA and openhealth.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:12:18 -0400

Hi All-

I've been reading more on this subject and noticed these sites:

http://www.oshca.org/
and
http://www.openhealth.com/

They both seem incredibly out of date.

Is anyone actually working on these ideas or have they been dead for the past 4 years as seems to be the case from the update status of these sites.

I'm not a member of the openhealth Yahoo Group because I try to avoid Yahoo whenever possible, so I suppose it could be true that these ideas continue to be discussed in that Yahoo Group unbeknownst to me, but I would think that these two websites (for all their grand ideas) would continue to be maintained at intervals of weeks or months not years if there was real umph behind any of these ideas now.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I mean no offense to anyone. I'm just new to this community and trying to get an understanding of the current status of the community.

-Kevin