[Gnumed-devel] Ophtalmology application.

From: Laurent FRANCOIS
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Ophtalmology application.
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 15:50:05 +1100

Hello,

I wich to try to develop an application for ophtalmology
The EMR is a lot different from others specialities.

1) I haven't any special skills in computering specialy python programming.
2) I am not fluent in english specialy for computer vocabulary.
3) I just made a little db with postgresql

So maybe I am a fool?

Is there any francophone so you could give me informations on
gnumed project, and if the stuff is feasible. Maybe we could talk
by mail, IRC or Skype or SIP.

Thanks for your help