Re: [Gnumed-devel] Comments on 0.2.......................

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Comments on 0.2.......................
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:07:32 +1000

snip....

Firstly, before I shout my mouth of inappropriately again (read - me being
disappointed again), I've just noticed that despite having removed the gnumed
database, and run what I thought to be the install script from scratch
(redo-v2.sh), that when I run gnumed from gm-0_2-from-cvs.sh  it says that
the gnumed database structure I'm using is not compatible with the client.

Perhaps I've been absent so long, I"m running the wrong files to build/run the
database from scratch.

The cvs tree is totally fresh.

If you send instructions I"ll try again, and this time try to be less critical
and more useful.

Regards

Richard