Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSCAR ABC

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSCAR ABC
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:16:23 -0700

I had written sloppily - sorry. If there had ever been mixed table types, they are no longer present (some people proposed converting to InnoDB and may have done so systematically across their own installation).

BTW the Oscar info (I am hoping it can interoperate with GNUmed by year's end) is moved to

        http://salaam.homeunix.com/bin/view/Oscar/OscarABCs