Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] I need some help

From: Peter Damoc
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] I need some help
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:54:01 +0300

On 7/6/06, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I might be mistaken but this is one of the problems I perceived at GNUMed...
> overdesign.
Well, no. I am solving my real-world problem. My daily work
includes concurrency. So that needs to be solved. I am
encountering patient locks caused by concurrency constraints
*daily* in the software that I use. Mind you, they are
needed to ensure consistency but they do unnecessarily stop
my workflow.

Could you provide a small example? I admit I cannot imagine concurrency being all that often. Maybe there is something I'm missing...

Peter