Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] I need some help

From: Peter Damoc
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] I need some help
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:45:06 +0300

On 7/6/06, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
Not sure as my employer foots that bill. But tell you what,
20k EUR per year maintenance may be just about right !

20k EUR might be ok for an european hospital but here in Romania, this is too much (in my view) for a small town hospital (they have something like 300 beds).

You mentioned that you are using your software, were you referring to GNUMed? How does that work? You enter the data in both?

Peter