Re: [Gnumed-devel] Paper on OpenSDE (structured data entry) just publish

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Paper on OpenSDE (structured data entry) just published
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:24:13 +1000

Syan Tan wrote:
> where can I get one ?
>
> Looks like a nice realization of clinical textbook stuff .

The project home page has links to SourceForge downloads. Looks like the
demo is Windows-only but it is the ideas which matter. I am not
suggesting that their ideas are necessarily good or bad (I haven't even
read the paper), just that here is a group of people who have thought
deeply about the same issues which seem to bedevil GNUmed, and have
produced some slick working prototypes to test and refine their ideas in
practice.

http://www2.eur.nl/fgg/mi/OpenSDE/

Tim C