[Gnumed-devel] looking for testers

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] looking for testers
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:15:49 +0200

Hi all,

Some of you have tested GNUmed before and have given valuable comments at what
sucks and what rocks on GNUmed. Due too many bugs few of you have been able
to actually test GNUmed.

Countless (almost - see cvsmonitor.gnumed.de) bugs have been fixed in both the
Windows version and the Linux version (share common codebase) as well as the
setup routines.

I would like to hear back from you if GNUmed has evolved into a usable. I know
that some fellow GNUmedders still think we have the concept all wrong.

Anyway please test or report if bugs still prevent you from testing. The Wiki
has seen quite some updates so please look there and let us know what's
missing.

Ok version 0.2 will cost heaps of money per license and per seat so grab
GNUmed while it's still free.

I am joking.

It's available here
www.gnumed-systemhaus.de/downloads/

For linux I really recommend pulling CVS version since it's easy and needs no
installation at all. Just run from inside CVS and your are good to go

Wanna make your own GNUmed CDs with covers and stuff. Just head over to the
Wiki and see the promotional section.

Have a nice day,
Sebastian
--