Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] update mailcap file.

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] update mailcap file.
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 17:26:13 +0200

On Saturday 09 September 2006 17:09, Syan Tan wrote:
> [...]
Excellent

> BTW, the au importer in client/importers/au will now import the source
> system's documents against the patient into the gnumed schema.
>
> anyone using the source system type who is willing to alpha test the
> export procedure and give feedback will be most welcome.
>
> eventually, hope to wrap all this in a gui for au users.
You mean like a plugin or standalone ? Does this apply to a specific source
system ?

> now I can finally see how that doc viewer works, and it does too !
Holy cow. Good news that is. Your information is a bit cryptic
Is it feasable to put a short guide to import from source system into our wiki
or is this problematic in some way we don't know about

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany