Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] update mailcap file.

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] update mailcap file.
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:20:44 +0800

It may be the latter; however, import/export is a common  occurence ,
as there are about 8 well known systems with one majority holder in au,
and the other systems would need to be able to import from that one.
Maybe there is an agreement and possibly a fee, or maybe if one joins
an organization , then there is an agreement within the org to share,
but perhaps not outside of it.

anyway, it's an itch to scratch, anyone who wants to can use it if they
like.

On Sat Sep  9 17:26 , Sebastian Hilbert  sent: