[Gnumed-devel] gnumed on a mac - getting closer

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed on a mac - getting closer
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:26:42 +0200

Hi all,

I managed to bring up the gnumed login screen on a friend's mac (tiger). It
proceeds to loading the first plugin and then dies with a bus error.

I am not quite sure if this is x86 related as I use the mac universal
binaries.

If anyone with a ppc mac could try it I would be more than happy.

getting and using gnumed on a mac is easy. just install then packages
mentioned in our wiki and download a tgz snapshot.

For CVS simply grab eclipse for the mac and sleepwalkingly checkout gnumed.

I successfully used pgadminIII on a May (wxpython app) to connect to a
postgres database running on MS Windows. Not to mention I was able to fire up
GNUmed on the Windows box and Linux box at the same time.

Beat this 'Legacy app'. GNUmed simply rocks.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany