[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed running on postgresql 8.1

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed running on postgresql 8.1
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:09:20 +0200

While I am not quite sure if it is fully compatible it seems that GNUmed can
be used with postgresql 8.1. Why bother ? Because SUSE ships with 8.1 instead
of 8.0. Yeah I know one should use the reference platform Debian but why
switch the ditro that has served me well for years.

On a side note I will be presenting GNUmed to a few doctors here in Germany
this weekend. Hope I will be able to demonstrate it running on GNU/Linux , MS
Windows. Just to show off a little and raise awareness.

Different from what is going on on this list there a quite a few people from
around the world monitoring GNUmed. How do I know this ? Well they have set
up Wiki accounts with non fake data.
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany