Re: [Gnumed-devel] new GNUmed Live-CD

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] new GNUmed Live-CD
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:59:34 +0100

> The KNOPPIX/KANOTIX based GNUmed Live CD has been published in a new and
> enhanced version. It can now be ordered or downloaded.
>
> http://www.localhost1.de/knoppix/MEDICA_KANOTIX.ISO
>
> No installation neccessary. Just pop in the CD and restart your computer.
>
> http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/InstallerGuideKno

Nice ! I am preparing my own copy for demonstration as I
type. The 0.3 release is pressing forward hard. It seems
it'll include a lot of consolidations under the hood (where
the stuff sort of worked but the foundations were somewhat
flaky). It'll also include some enhancements suggested by
users. And then it'll have quite a few usability
enhancements here and there such as what Richard criticised
earlier regarding entering demographics.