Re: [Gnumed-devel] using cryptmount for postgresql cluster instance

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] using cryptmount for postgresql cluster instance
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:42:34 +0800

thanks, sounds like a step to the automatic solution.
where would a script creating encrypted mounts go , or is this
still a separate process ? I'm guessing it's the package maintainer,
as a cryptmount and uswpswp would be optional dependency packages, and the
need for an encrypted mount might be a user-directed option run from the
package installation script.

On Mon Dec 11 22:26 , Karsten Hilbert  sent: