Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmPG2

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmPG2
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 06:22:05 +0800

what I remember of tomcat , web frameworks tend to
pool database connection objects , and you can get a remote
proxy to a connection object through use of
a Directory Service , like ldap;
is there a way of setting the business of pycommon gmPG2
with an external acquired dbapi compliant connection, before using the
business objects ? (does the business objects depend on psycopg2 special
api ? I'm supposing psycopg2 doesn't allow for remote referenced connection
objects , or does it ?)

On Mon Feb  5 15:30 , Karsten Hilbert  sent: