Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed+ KOrganizer

From: Kevin Krammer
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed+ KOrganizer
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:39:55 +0100

On Thursday 15 March 2007 22:32 +0100, Syan Tan wrote:
> what are the details of the data structures and access api from the
> kde point of view?

For the option of developing a new data source for KDE's PIM application it is
the KDE resources framework, described here (KDE 3.5 version)

http://api.kde.org/3.5-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kresources/html/index.html

I am not certain how far the KDE4 related infrastructure and APIs are at this
stage, but if I remember correctly the 3.5 APIs will still be available (just
changed for Qt3->Qt4 changes)

Cheers,
Kevin