[Gnumed-devel] change user/privacy

From: Ruthard Baudach
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] change user/privacy
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:04:22 +0200

playing around with gnumed (Being not capable of doing more than that :-) I thought of everyday work in a practice. it is not possible to close the program and start it every time another person wants to use it. Of course it was possible to use several instances of gnumed on the same box, one for each user, but this is too confusing for usual nurses (nand most doctors), and would only work, if every window would be marked with the user.

A better way was to introduce a fast log-out -log in possibility, e.g. a single button "lock" under the caveat field that locks gnumed, showing a single panel with login-buttons for every known user. This feature would enable privacy as mentioned in my last e-mail, and introduce a two-click-one-password re-logon for another user.

good work your doing here.

Ruthard

--
.odt - Dokumente gemäß ISO 26300