[Gnumed-devel] doing more than playing around

From: Ruthard Baudach
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] doing more than playing around
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:09:55 +0200

Well, At the moment I#m content playing around and getting accustumed to python and SQL, strange languages for me knowing just old style basic (not VB) and bash (I didn't programmed for 25 years, a lot has changed in this time :-))

I'm a GP working in Germany, using Quincy PC-Net. We could use an archiving tool - at the moment we're using a bash script I wrote, it works quite well, but - das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten. Sorry, don't know a good English expression for that. Probably I train my python knowledge by adopting the gnumed archiving widgets for us, but at the moment I'm reading quite a lot about python and gnumed, and playing around - well, learning by trial and error sounds more grown up.

We could use a good recall system, too, but if I'm not mistaken, gnumed has not implemented one yet.

Ruthard
--
.odt - Dokumente gemäß ISO 26300
Siehe http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument