Re: [Gnumed-devel] user contributed report

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] user contributed report
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 18:50:14 +0200

For those wondering whether the below is spam ...

It is not. It is a feature of the next release :-)

Version 0.2.6 has a data mining plugin aka report generator.
That tool allows me to run arbitrary (read only) queries
against the database. If you give a name to the query and
save it it can be re-used later (Syan, there's your worklist
for after-management). The tool also features a button
[contribute] - which, if pressed, sends the report name and
query to our community mailing list for all to enjoy...

The report generator widget has a phrasewheel to pull up
report definitions. You can type in (part of) a report name.
Or you could type in a table name which brings up all
reports somehow touching that table in the SQL they run :-)

Phrasewheels are nice :-)

Karsten