Re: [Gnumed-devel] Install-error on Mandriva 2007.1

From: Michael Schütt
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Install-error on Mandriva 2007.1
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:46:58 +0200

Hello Karsten,

thanks for replay

Karsten Hilbert schrieb:
> Hello Michael,
>
>> I'd try to install gnumed server and client on MDV 2007.1.
> Nice, thanks, we'll try to help out with problems.
>
>> All dependences should be right by install "gnumed-task" (a meta-paket
>> that bild doktor5000 from www.mandrivauser.de for me).
> Very nice ! doktor5000 is welcome to join our mailing list
> and both of you are welcome to document your progress on our
> wiki (http://wiki.gnumed.de). Is the "gnumed-task" package
> available somewhere so we can link to it for other Mandriva
> users ?

The package will be available for erverybody if it is complete and
tested. I will poste the link and the "Mandriva-How To" (if nessesary)
on this list and the wiki. (It's available right now, but I think, its
not useful to give "free"acess for anybody. Doctor5000 (RPM-Team) and I
(scout) are active members of the german mandrivalinux user (see
www.mandrivauser.de). Maybe we include the gnumed-tarball and build a
"realy rpm". But this is the decision of Doc5000.

> This is how the open source community works, thanks.

I think so.

Keep on
> and we'll help where needed.

Next question in next mail :-)
>> 2007-04-24 17:21:40  [DATA]
>> (/home/letzter/GnuMed/GNUmed-5/Gnumed/pycommon/gmPsql.py:address@hidden):
>> ../sql/gmCreateProceduralLanguages.sql:20:  konnte nicht auf Datei
>> ??$libdir/plpgsql?? zugreifen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
> Aha, aha. Maybe in Mandriva one needs to install one more
> package containing the procedural language plpgsql ?
>
> A quick search on Google reveals:
>
>       postgresql-plpgsql-8.0.9-0.1.20060mdk.i586.rpm
>
> Please double-check whether "gnumed-task" installs the
> appropriate postgresql-plpgsql-8.2.*.rpm and ask doktor5000
> to include it.

postgresql-plpgsql-8.2.3-1mdv2007.1.i586 could be the right version.
I'll try it.
Then I'll give feedback to doctor5000 and the mailing list.

>> (./bootstrap_gm_db_system.py:address@hidden):  Cannot bootstrap bundle
>> [config].
> Which leads to the error message you reported.
>
>> any hint what wrong?
> Hope that helps.
>
> Detailed logs sure are a nice thing :-)

They are. If you take a look on the right place an doesnt bless from the
last error-code :-/

Michael