[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed testing

From: Piero BoisAubin
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed testing
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Test Environment is Debian After installation I was
pointed to the gnumed conf file; my install runs with
a local Postges server i.e. I'm not using the public.
Database. I was able to access the gnumed_v2 database.
 However, when I try it with the gnumed_v4 database I
get this error:

You cannot use this database with a GNUmed client of
version 0.2 ("Librarian" release) because the table
structure is incompatible.

Choose another database server profile or ask your
administrator for help.

Please consult the error log for all the gory details
!