[Gnumed-devel] Telemedicine application (using gnumed?)

From: Stefano Piazza
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Telemedicine application (using gnumed?)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:41:32 +0200

Hi to all.

I'm developing an application for an easy internet teleconsulting
between a little pediatric clinic in a rural area of Ivory Coast, and
an hospital in italy.

It must allow ivorian's doctors to easily adquire and exchange
patient's clinical data with italian's one, to ask for case-related
impressions and suggestion, to eventually comment images and so on.

I think I could base the program on other free software apps, like
gnumed, but I'm really new in the "developer side" and I would know if
you know any application with similar functionalities that I could
best use as backend, or maybe expand with my work..

Thank you :)

Stefano
--
(