[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10

From: Philipp Walderdorff
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:28:18 +0200

Am Montag, 18. Juni 2007 15:25 schrieb address@hidden:
> irst step might be to simply use OpenOffice with a template
> and a background image.

Open office stars verry slowly. If the print-function is needed often per day
this is time-consuming.
That is wy I am usin vi for writing Attest and letters for patients, which is
not userfriendly, but verry quick.
For filling the formular I am using normal text-variables, which is not
perfekt, but OK.

My Print-file-format is - I suppose - ascii, because I can give any name
(Beispieldatei.dat or printfile.txt or irgendwie.irgendwie) and I can open it
with vi and print it with lpr command.

>The "hard part" is to come up with a way of creating an
>on-screen mask to let the user fill in the form. A useful
>first step might be to simply use OpenOffice with a template
>and a background image.

For that task I will have to know python, some time is necessary for that :-(
I will have rebuild a part of my house in summer, which  costs a lot of
private time.But after that I have planed to  deal with Python.

Philipp