Re: [Gnumed-devel] forms

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] forms
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:27:22 +0200

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 01:58:45PM +0200, Ruthard Baudach wrote:

> Find as attachment a first scetch of a form editor.
>
> Could this be useful for GNUmed?

Not bad at all !

I will keep working on the OOo letter handling which will be
in the next release and which provides some infrastructure
(placeholder handling) for other types of forms, too.

I'd encourage you to keep on hacking the wxPython integrated
forms approach as we will need this, too. Do take a look at
the NetEpi code, too, to get some good ideas.