Re: [Gnumed-devel] opendicom

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] opendicom
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:34:17 -0300

Hmm...interesting.  I will bookmark this for future consumption.  I may finally have found a reason to use all of these mono libraries that are installed by default in Ubuntu.

I'll see about packaging it in Linux For Clinics too.  Should be easier if it gets in the Ubuntu repos (if it isn't already).