[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed's GUI(s)

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed's GUI(s)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:29:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, J Busser wrote:

If some work does get done on an alternate (for example browser-based) interface for gnumed, it can help if different GUIs are each named to reduce confusion. I was thinking about "doktor" for one, but would that totally confuse the German-speaking community?

I see no reason to choose a different name for a Web-UI.  An alternate native
GUI should be define the goal that should be approached by this in contrast
to the existing interface.  Once this is done and clearly specified we could
talk about a name.  Beeing a German native speaker I would not mind about
"doktor" (would be cool ;-)) but there might be some name clashed which should
be verified first.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--