Re: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP in Gnumed?

From: engelbert . gruber
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] SOAP in Gnumed?
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:04:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi philipp,

i made a start at the soap interface two month ago but stopped
because other things got more urgent.

but i am still interested, although i want to have the billing certificate first

cheers

On Freitag 12 Oktober 2007, Philipp Walderdorff wrote:
In order to be able to adapt GNUmed for austrian's insurance-needs l have
to learn how to connect with the eCard-system via SOAP.

My question: Is there any code in GNUmed, which deals with services via
SOAP for me to learn? Or does anyone know literatur on this subject?

I will have to keep my own license in order to be able to gain a
GNUmed-License later. So I have to deal with SOAP, but this is new to me.