Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hakuna Matata Plugin (3rd reply)

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Hakuna Matata Plugin (3rd reply)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:05:32 -0300

> > What one does is to define a workplace by name (in the
> > backend), configure which plugins to load for that workplace
> > (again, in the backend), and then start GNUmed using that
> > workplace (by setting it in the config file).
>
> Got a HOWTO in the wiki?
No but the next release will feature a workplace editor
right inside GNUmed.

Which version release are we talking about here?  I take it it isn't 0.2.7

And speaking of 0.2.7 can you guys give me a link to the Ubuntu DEB you wanted to submit to the Ubuntu repos?  I need it to add it to our deb library.