Re: [Gnumed-devel] openSUSE rpm available

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] openSUSE rpm available
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:07:58 +0200

On Samstag 27 Oktober 2007, Michael Schütt wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> is there a rpm for Gnumed-server? Or you have to install the server by
> the old way?

Yes . The server is a different topic. No package yet.

Please email me the spec files or the changes to the spec files so I can
provide packages via openSUSE build service.

The difference in the new Mandriva packages should be that they don't just
install the packages but the gnumed files as well so no need to get the tgz
and install manually.

Please change the procedere in the Wiki accordingly.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany