Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - on Mac OS X for real

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - on Mac OS X for real
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:39:50 +0100

> There appear to be two server tarballs but I suspect from their dates
> and file sizes that despite their being located and named
> differently, they are the same:
>
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/GNUmed-server.latest.tgz
>
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v8/GNUmed-server.v8.tgz

They are indeed the same. The .latest.tgz locally, on the server, is a link to
whatever is going to be the latest, currently v8.

I am right now double-checking the server package contains the latest bugfixes
for MacOSX. If not I'll upload a new package tomorrow, New Year's Day, that is.

... time passes ...

Whew, it does contain the fixes. I think you are good to go. As I am on call
I'll be checking email a few more times tonight, I suppose :-)