[Gnumed-devel] Storage and and representation (formatting?) of past hist

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Storage and and representation (formatting?) of past history items
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:38:45 -0800

When items are added via EMR > Medical History > Past History does this keep a 1:1 correspondence with items that are displayed in the EMR tree without any triangle beside them? In other words, would items that were entered via progress notes always appear either in free-standing episodes or in their own line *with* triangles beside them to show that they are episodes with 1 or more encounters?

When items are added via above menu, does this activity create an encounter? It looks that way from the log but I was not paying attention so do not know if the encounter that appears in the log was started by my entry of any progress notes (even on unrelated items) or if it is a consequence of finding and selecting Kirk that an encounter is created.