[Gnumed-devel] backend listener / autorefresh

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] backend listener / autorefresh
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:02:53 -0800

(was unhandled exceptions EMR_MedicalHx_,       GNUmed_IFAP, Office_Appts)

On 14-Jan-08, at 3:38 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

The "fun" I described applies to demographics information -
which already IS being refreshed automatically. Documents
would be another area which already refreshes itself. Add a
document here, see it there.

I updated the wiki page WhatCanIActuallyDOWithGNUmedToday to add the following. By providing links, I departed from the format of the page thus far, which had not provided internal links within the wiki.

If it is preferred to avoid links in the line items, I can remove the links in the following:

Patient Handling
* permit the patient to be accessed by [[DBConcurrencyHandling] [more than one person at a time]] * [DBConcurrencyHandling][automatically refresh ("signal") changes]] to certain parts of the record