Re: Mirth (was Re: Lab importing Re: [Gnumed-devel] Bootstrap of (test)

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: Mirth (was Re: Lab importing Re: [Gnumed-devel] Bootstrap of (test) lab data)
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:53:15 -0800

On 18-Jan-08, at 7:21 PM, James Busser wrote:

My lab test data broker provided a sample XML file and after I ... identified that the backslash in the first few characters of the message (my broker uses one before the "&" as in "^~\&")

Fixing this appears supported by Mirth as per example (which may or may not be related to the transforming functionality that is also part of Mirth):

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.php?option=com_jd- wiki&Itemid=44&id=modifying_hl7_messages