[Gnumed-devel] minor screen fix request: patient name creation / editing

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] minor screen fix request: patient name creation / editing widget
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:53:44 -0800

I expect that it is in the "first name" field that people are meant to include middle etc names.

Unless we wish to use "Given names" (which can conflict with first ' last position depending on the culture) should it instead be

        First name(s)

??

PS I still have that same picklist wx wonkiness in which the phrasewheel values cannot even be seen in the window. When I have time I can try to see if this is anywhere acknowledged at wx issues for Mac.