[Gnumed-devel] bugs in Contacts panel of Patient details

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bugs in Contacts panel of Patient details
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:45:26 -0800

In the upper (Address) portion, the phrasewheel manifests the same problem as before but at least was partly visible peeking out *behind* the "Adding new address" widget screen, however with a twist. As can be seen in the screenshot, the phrasewheel picklist remained available even after I dismissed (cancelled) from the "Adding new address" widget.

Maybe it is still peculiar to wxMac because there have been times that even when I switched to a different application on my Mac, the front-most GNUmed window remained floating above the windows of my newly selected Mac application that was otherwise brought to the front.

Also in the same screen shot can be seen that when an existing communication channel was selected (lower left of screen)

PNG image

, the Edit button was dimmed.