[Gnumed-devel] Re: Edit document properties

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Edit document properties
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:42:47 -0800

On 25-Jan-08, at 11:19 AM, James Busser wrote:

Next, with

        "Edit document properties"

even when I zoomed it to full screen could not see how I would be able to input the optional free text that would have been possible under Import documents. Is this an oversight since I believe the user is here supposed to be able to access everything that would have been available to input under the Import document widget?

Or maybe works in Linux but does not (yet) under wither Windows or Mac (I tried & encountered problem on both)