Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ....

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ....
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:26:21 +0100

On Dienstag 22 Januar 2008, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Changing the thread subject to be more in line.
>
> OK, after viewing the 1.7 webinar it looks like Mirth could make some
> things easy.
>
> What I'd like to do is establish the baseline here.
>
> What version of Mirth do we want to work on. I vote 1.7, since it
> appears to have a much easier scripting engine.
>
> Dave
Just found this http://www.patientos.org/software/index.html
which shows a MIRTH administrator in the second screenshot.

Just in case that is helpful to anyone.
Filtering and Transforming

With Mirth Administrator you have the power to write filtering and
transformation scripts for each interface. The intuitive development
environment provides you with everything you need to extract data from
incoming messages or form new outgoing messages.