[Gnumed-devel] Postgres questions re pg_hba.conf pg_ident.conf

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Postgres questions re pg_hba.conf pg_ident.conf
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:39:38 -0800

When I installed Postgres on my Mac using binary installer, and ran the bootstrap scripts, the GNUmed client was able to connect to this database without my having done any modifications to the pg_hba.conf etc

Did something happen with newer versions of postgres to no longer require this, or may be the bootstrapper now takes care of it, or did the bootstrapper always take care of it ?