Re: [Gnumed-devel] new rpm packages for 0.2.8.3

From: Michael Schütt
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] new rpm packages for 0.2.8.3
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:03:09 +0100

Am Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:57:02 +0100
schrieb Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden>:

> Thanks to the work on the packages  we now have
> GNUmed 0.2.8.3 for openSUSE, PCLinuxOS, Debian, Ubuntu, MacOS X, MS
> Windows

...and a full end to end solution for Mandriva.
take a look to
http://www.mandrivauser.de/viewtopic.php?pid=167705#p167705

My personal thanks to Florian aka doktor5000 from Mandrivauser.de
(sorry for this advertising :-))

> It is getting more and more and more with each release but things
> start to stabilize. Releases have come frequently lately but now we
> are up to date with the packages again.

Sebastian, can you use the Mandriva-source-rpm to build GNUmed on your
openSuSE-build-server?

Michael