[Gnumed-devel] Directory structures for CVS

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Directory structures for CVS
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:33:30 -0800

In regard to Dave's planned uploading of what I expect is Java code, would it benefit from a pre-planned home? I ask only because, over on the Oscar list, they have identified that various people's IDE configurations can result in duplicate files in certain directories and consequently invalid .war files.

A proposal under discussion there is the following, to which the terms "maven2" and "standard structure" were applied:

-- src
   |-- main
   |   |-- java
   |   |-- resources