[Gnumed-devel] Ok, so where are you up to with HL7

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Ok, so where are you up to with HL7
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:45:47 +1100

Karsten et al,

If you can give me some sort of summary as to where you are up to with the hl7
stuff, I can start to think about having a look at it with you in the next
couple of weeks.

If you give me some pointers as to progress/files, I'll compare them to what
I'd already done myself. I'd got to the point of being able to format some of
the clinical messages sent from our GP after hours clinics in hl7 to my
puter, and had done some basic parsing of pathology hl7.

Thanks.

Richard