Re: [Gnumed-devel] <bug>: live CD with local db restored from dump

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] <bug>: live CD with local db restored from dump
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:34:14 +0200

On Sonntag 06 April 2008, address@hidden wrote:
> Report sent via GNUmed's handler for unexpected exceptions:
>
>  live CD with local db restored from dump

Postgresql has been added to the Live CD. Instead of bootstrapping a database
I used the restoration of a database dump. There is a script
called 'restore-db.sh' in /home/user.

Calling this script restores the database an can be used immediately. Next
step will be to call this script during live CD creation and have it
available after booting.

One can use GNUmed without internet connection right off the CD. V3 will be
uploaded in a few minutes.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany