Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:53:34 -0700

In what release of the server and client will this version appear? 0.2.9?

Also, I notice in the tooltip for CRP a "standard normal range" of

        ? – ? / 0.7-8

so I am just wondering whether in the test_results table for that item, the value for

        val_normal_min

was null, and the value for

        val_normal_max

was "0.7-8"?

Maybe the above reference information in fact represented a range (not a normal max) and ought better to have been in

        val_normal_range

in which case the tooltip would omit the ? – ? and would instead just show

        0.7-8

??