Re: [Gnumed-devel] automatic rebuild of live-cd

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] automatic rebuild of live-cd
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:33:19 -0700

On 19-Apr-08, at 2:12 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
That wasn't at all intended, sorry for that.

I love how easy it can be among people with a good working relationship to take responsibility if something unintended, small or large, had happened.

The fact that this so seldom occurs in my own locale maybe reflects how poorly doctors *can* be at working together, as several active examples in my locale continue to demonstrate.

I love being part of whatever GNUmed can achieve.