Re: [Gnumed-devel] Translate please?

From: TheForkOfJustice
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Translate please?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:14:06 -0300

Thank you, Brian and Sebastian.  For a minute there I thought the developer had died!

I'm relieved that it was in fact something potentially much worse :P

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:26 AM, Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
On Dienstag 10 Juni 2008, TheForkOfJustice wrote:
> My German isn't what it should so can someone translate this message I
> found when I went to visit http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/
>
> A picture is attached if the message I got is gone by the time you visit.

It talks about a German law from 09.11.2007. There used to be a law which
protected Mail and phone calls from governments as part of your privacy. the
named political parties (CDU, CSU, SPD) ended this by passing a new law which
will enable governments or virtually anybody to give a nothing about your
privacy and record and read anything you transmit, kind of.

So it is a farewell note.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany