[Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 11:58:08 +0200

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Hello Sebastian!

Sebastian> Now that you are bringing this up. We are always looking for
Sebastian> ways to make contributions easier. Could you please help me
Sebastian> understand ( I know nothing about the other VCS) how
Sebastian> switching the VCS could help us reach out goal ?

Here is one nice doc:

http://ianclatworthy.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/dvcs-why-and-how3.pdf

Sebastian> thanks for your contribution,

I hope it helps.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D