[Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:32:55 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> I have considered that but the decision was to wait until
Karsten> Savannah supports something better than CVS and which is in
Karsten> wide use. Say, subversion.

Subversion?

This is (almost) the same thing as CVS - same centralized paradigm. :-(

Karsten> Does savannah offer subversion ?

I think so, but I do not think it offers significant improvement to
switch from CVS to SVN, at least in terms to make contributing more
easy.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D