[Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:42:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Gour wrote:

Andreas> I really hate the diversion...

Diversion from what?

There are more than two hand full of DVCS - but in principle one would be
enough (I know that this is not realistic).

I just proposed (in general) to move to DVCS and expressed *my*
preference for bzr, nothing else. Pls. re-read the thread...

Well, there was no offense in my mail.  I just have faced that some
projects loose developers because they refuse to work with one or the
other VCS.  This is kind of stupid in my eyes.

Andreas> These are just stats - I personally do not really care.

Why you are bringing them up then ;)

Because it might be helpful for your decision?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de